Friday 13 March 2020

What a Week!

I don't know about you, this week seems a month long.  My stress level is through the roof. I'm worried about running out of toilet paper, and my kids will be be home for the unforseeable future so I'm worried about having enough food. I know not to have the news on all the time, but what I hear has made it hard not to panic a bit.

I'm sure you are all taking precautions to stay healthy. What things are you doing to maintain your sanity? Books, Netflix, cooking...? How is everyone managing?


We're watching TV then going to bed early (the time change was especially hard for me this year). DH and I binged on Homeland (the new season started a few weeks ago!) and are plowing through The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, which we both absolutely love. I've also been reading gardening blogs, looking forward to the spring when I can be outside working on my garden. This arrangement is my absolute favorite!!

You are all in my thoughts. Let's share what we are all doing to stay sane during these very uncertain days.