Wednesday 6 November 2019

These Two...



Now that I've got your attention...


It's been a while since I posted some pix of my kitties. Luke turned one recently, and Luxie turned two last month so it's a good time to share. Luke's naughty, pesty, annoying kitten phase has thankfully passed. Luxie is now able to be his big sister without fearing a playful attack (most of the time).

Their favorite pasttime is watching chipmunks on the deck or birds on the feeder. 99% of their waking hours are spent looking outside.


They don't care where they're watching from, any view to the deck is good with them. Luxie is on the post. Luke doesn't really know how to climb with his rear legs so the top of anything is her safe spot.



 Every night when I make dinner, Luke meows until I move a chair from the table and put it in the kitchen so he can watch the chef. Luxie generally wants to share the chair so she gets a better view of the front door in case DH walks through it.



Luke has become be a real snuggler. He is very nervous getting picked up, but he is quick to jump up to give me a kitty-hug while he takes a snooze.



Luxie is still a character, 
always surprising me with new places she finds to watch the action.



At the end of the day, they really love each other.