Saturday 13 July 2019

Summertime musings

The heat of summer is definitely upon most of us. Air conditioners are running, bugs are biting, and the sunsets are beautiful on a clear night. Storms have been frequent as well, but sometimes I enjoy a good summer thunderstorm. It really is one of my favorite times of the year.

My tomato plants have been enjoying the mix of steamy heat and rain. They look very hardy and  are producing many tomatoes. Nothing red yet, but I don't think it will be long before that happens.


( Please excuse the netting, definitely needed to keep the critters out.)



The sweet peppers are growing a little slow but I think they will be productive.



Duncan is enjoying his time on the patio when the weather is cooperative.



       I recently bought a new ring with one of my favorite sayings. I think we all can agree with it.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!