Thursday 25 July 2019

Some Thursday Laughs

The weekend is in sight so let's have some laughs!

One of my (many) pet peeves is people who park poorly.  When they park in two spots, pull in so close to my car that I cannot get in, park in front of a hydrant... it just makes me shake my head.  According to the internet, the following notes on cars are the most hilarious of all time.  Not sure I'd agree, but they made me laugh!  I hope you get a kick out of them too.

I'd bet they are the latter...

Looks like someone needs some helpful instructions...

Someone is feeling pretty special, so she made something just for him...

You dirty rat...

I'm using this one next time...

Ouch!

 Can we talk?

Never mess with Grumpy Cat...

Too much information...

Perhaps this should be included with #1...

I see what you did there...

Please have some mercy, officer.


I'd like to give a special shout out to Roxie for her great posts the last month.  I truly appreciate your taking over while I was away.  xoxo