Saturday 22 October 2011

The question about the blog roll


It looks like the readers are divided on the topic of the blog roll. I'm not one to make a mountain of a mole hill, so I'm quite happy to reach a compromise and make life easier. I've added a simplified political blog roll, showing only the name of the blog and when it was last updated. The link will take you to the home page, where you can navigate the blog to your heart's content. In order to keep the sidebar uncluttered, only the five most recently updated blogs will appear and you'll have to click on "show all" to see the rest. I have also "weeded" the list a little bit, so only the active blogs were included. If you wish to access the original list, there's always Palingates, where it remains unchanged.

I created a separate list of blogs that I think are more in keeping with the ethos of "What time is o'clock," so we can separate pleasure from politics.

Now that we have blog rolls, I have removed the poll. [I seem to have turned into a poet, the rhymes came so easily. LOL!]