Monday 6 August 2018

Let's forget the scary pies


The pie post yesterday left me feeling unsettled. So what can I do?  I guess I can share the meal that we had last night.
  Progeny number three joined us after golfing with DH.  It was a coma inducing meal of steak, potatoes, and veggies. I rarely cook beef anymore, this was an exception. It is safe to say we all enjoyed it. So without further ado- here are a few pictures.


Duncan rarely shares his perch...




But when big brother comes home, he is happy to oblige.




Then of course there is the food..




This was my plate, and of course I could not finish all of it.





Someone really wanted to help me out.





Yes, he was given a few bites, it was such a big potato after all! Maybe a little bit of steak...


He was completely satisfied.


Have a good Monday everyone!!