Saturday 18 August 2018

Let's have lunch

I have been getting together with a few of my cousins in recent months. My sister joins us when she can but she lives in Phoenix now so she is not always there in person. We keep her posted...
  Yesterday we met at a place called "The Red Dog Grill". It is located on the Illinois river in Ottawa, Illinois. My cousin lives in Ottawa. We had a great time, fantastic location and wonderful company.  So many laughs and fun conversations.










We ate on the outdoor patio and enjoyed looking at the beautiful marina. Dogs are allowed on the patio, I think a certain white dog might have enjoyed this!








We all had to try a drink. This one is Raspberry Lemon tea.




This was mine. Red Dog Punch!








Then we ate.. Two of us had Carnitas tacos. 




The other two, myself included, had the daily special, which was Fish and Chips.



Sufficiently stuffed, we then proceeded to talk and laugh for a couple of hours. Let's just say I have a few ideas for future blog posts! Thank you ladies. 😉



We all agreed to post this photo!