Wednesday 11 July 2018

Another update

I'm not moving to the old fashioned apartment, after all.  The owner is much too precious about her stuff, so I would never feel at home there. I found another one, with modern furniture, well equipped, and just across the street from cousin Julia. I'll take some photos when I move. We're supposed to sign the contract on Friday, please keep your fingers crossed! 

Last Friday evening I went to Granada with Julio, his wife and their daughter. Julio could be an excellent tourist guide, he gave me a very comprehensive history lesson! Granada is simply wonderful. We're in Armilla, about ten minutes away on the metro. It's more laid back than Granada but it has everything for everyday life. 

I'll keep you posted as and when things happen. Here's a nice view on the Sierra Nevada, featuring the very beautiful Alhambra Palace:



Hasta la vista, amigos!