Saturday 7 July 2018

A Little Bit of Heaven

I have had a request for more PEI photos. I may have shared some of these already- but I think they are just as beautiful the second or third or even fourth time. They calm my soul.

Can you find the seals sunning themselves on the rocks?

You have to have stamina to venture into the North Atlantic!

The view from my bed. I believe this is as close to heaven as I will ever get. 


Sunrise






My very best friend would come to PEI ever summer. She diligently pulled all the weeds in the flower beds. We taught together for years and she always had my back. I could not love her more. She is very sick. Please send all of those strong, powerful, healing WTIOC thoughts her way. She knows who you all are... and has heard just about all of the really good blog stories.

I love you, Barbie.