Monday 30 September 2019

Back to reality

Happy Monday! I am back from my much anticipated vacation. It was a beautiful hot sunny week in Florida. I was sad to see it end, but feel energized by the time away. Here are a few pictures..

Traveling through Alabama, it was very buggy.



This was taken out the window seconds after we enter our condo. So pretty.



The sunsets were amazing each and every day.








        This may be my favorite sunset picture, two strangers on the beach, and I captured their selfie.



For a change of pace, we enjoyed the beautiful pool when we were tired of salt water.



We had to eat and drink of course.





At the restaurant we saw an alligator or two..



Then one final sunset...



Homeward bound.



This guy said, finally!!!



Have a wonderful week everyone!