Sunday 7 October 2018

Goin' buggy

I was spending time outside a few weeks ago when I encountered a couple of unexpected guests in my yard. I guess it was my day to to enjoy what nature has to offer.


This handsome fellow was relaxing by my back door. 


I never knew cicadas were proud sponsors of McDonald's. The things you learn by walking outside!


Mr. Cicada didn't freak me out too much. The other visitor sort of did. I will let you judge for yourself...


This eight legged creature spun a web right outside of our family room window. When I first tried to sneak up to it to take a picture, it started running really fast through the web towards me. I of course abandoned any attempt at photography and ran back into the house. EEK!!
I managed to get this picture from inside the house. After chasing me off  he/she just went back to relaxing in the sun.

Please try to have a nice Sunday in spite of this post. 😉