Saturday 27 October 2018

Week day adventures

This past Wednesday I met up with my cousins for our monthly lunch. We went to a restaurant called The Big Fish Grille located in Wilmington, Illinois on the Des Plaines river. It was too chilly to eat outside, but the view was beautiful. 






 The food was delicious. We started out with a glass of wine. It was half price wine Wednesday after all!




We all enjoyed a wedge salad.




I had a dish called " Charleston Shrimp N' Cheesy Grits "  which was extremely tasty.




A fun afternoon was had by all. The best part was not the food or drink, or the location. It was definitely the company. I am looking forward to more of these get togethers in the future.



 We were trying to capture the fall colors behind us, but our heads covered it up. Oh well, I like it better this way!

Have a great weekend everyone!