Monday 1 October 2018

Furry friends

We all love our pets here at WTIOC. I thought I would introduce you to the pets of my offspring.

So let's get started....


Bailey is a city cat. She enjoys checking out the view to see what is going on down below. 



She is a beautiful girl who has a silly side.



Prodigy # 1 and his better half love Bailey. It is easy to see why.



Next come Tyger. He is a suburban cat unlike his city cousin. Tyger had some health issues when he was first adopted but now is doing well. He is a BIG Iowa fan, (sorry P ) probably because his people are Iowa grads.



Tyger loves to relax, but likes to keep my son and daughter-in-law on their toes.



He is very handsome, but then perhaps I am biased...



Now for a change of pace. Daisy is the dog of my daughter and her fiance. An absolute sweetheart, she likes to peek around the stairs to check out what is happening in the kitchen. Where's Daisy?



She loves to have her picture taken.



Her favorite spot is cuddling up on the bed.



Now you all know who the favorite pet is of my youngest daughter. The one and only ( and often overused)  Duncan! So bear with me once again. 



The timing is not right for son #3 to get a dog, but when he is ready he plans on getting a 
Great Pyrenees. So there will be more to add to this story.

Have a great week everyone!