Monday 11 February 2019

Time for dinner!

My blogging creativity has waned in recent weeks as you all know. New ideas are few, so when I had a tiny bit of inspiration last night I had to go with it. It was a relatively good weekend, and I was inspired to cook something decent last night. Shrimp was on sale, so I decided to make Cajun Shrimp and Rice with roasted asparagus.


It smelled fantastic while it was cooking. The only problem was that I was impatient waiting for the spices to blend so I kept adding additional Cajun seasonings. Well..... It turned out really hot!




It was so tasty but the rice was incredibly hot, so I basically just picked out the shrimp to eat, which is the best part anyway. The asparagus was very good also. The red wine was just for staging, it took me three glasses of water to eat this meal. Live and learn. Have a great week everyone 😊