Sunday 10 November 2013

Why I love this blog

I designed this blog and had the first post ready in June 2011. Then I waited and waited for our friend from the north to make some kind of announcement that would release me from her clutches. It came in October and I could finally launch this gentle blog on October 15, 2011.

I love this blog when people share their experiences, I love it when we send good vibes to somebody going through a bad patch, I love the birthday parties and the very funny shenanigans that ensue. I love it when you pull each others legs, the gentle ribbing when the sports season gets going. I love receiving contributions in my inbox and the links to fun sites that appear in the comments.

A few days ago, View sent me a video, saying: "this is 'what time is o'clock' is for me" --- View

When the video was nearing the end, I had a lump in my throat. This is "What Time is Clock" is for me too. And I'm very, very grateful to enjoy the company of some amazing people everyday.