Tuesday 18 June 2013

A big thank you

CC's niece Laura is back from Africa and has this to say:

To everyone who has wished me luck and kept me in their prayers, thank you so much! I can't tell you how incredible my trip was and how blessed I am to have been there. Fortunately, I was very well taken care of and felt extremely welcomed by the people and more importantly, the children. It's heartwarming to know that I have so many people thinking about me and praying that all went well. I will continue to pursue helping this orphanage by means of raising money. I've created a page with a paypal account to make funding easier and more accessible, please share it! Any bit of awareness helps and all donations are appreciated and go a long way!

Please visit the page.


Once again, thank you so much for everything and keeping me in your thoughts! I can't express how blessed I feel. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The goal is very modest, but the amount would go a long way in Kenya...

Thank you for doing this, Laura.