Friday 3 August 2012

No giggling!


We haven't had a joke in a while. This one was sent to me by Mrsgunka:

A nurse got a new job at a new hospital. Her boss thought that she knew everything about the job, except for ONE THING:

"Never laugh at a patient, no matter what."

"Of course I won't laugh," the nurse said. "I'm a professional nurse. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

Three days later, the hospital received a new patient, who was assigned to this new nurse.

"I have a problem with my sexual organs," the man said.

"Okay, just drop your trousers for me," the nurse responded.

He proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest penis the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than an AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then almost fell to the floor laughing. A few minutes later she was able to regain her composure.


"I'm so sorry," said the nurse. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," he replied.

Thank you, MrsG.