Wednesday 2 September 2015

Swimming pretty

One of the passions of my niece's deceased husband was his tropical fish tank. It's quite large, over 7 feet long! There's a nice variety of fish and corals. I found it very relaxing to watch them.




A couple of Nemos:

 
The red fish with crazy eyes was nicknamed Charles Manson. There have been several of them. When they die, they're quickly replaced because they are my niece's favourite fish.



This prawn is a good friend of the big fish with blue lipstick. He vacuum cleans his friend very carefully, to keep his scales and skin pristine. The fish is normally a dull blue colour, but when the cleaning is in progress, he turns a brilliant silver.



The pictures were taken with the iPad, so the quality is not very good, but they'll have to do for now. Dora will post my camera and other bits very soon. I can't remember what's in the memory card!