Monday 19 April 2021

Aries Women Celebrate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my two Aries Sisters, TW and Amy. 

We all squeaked in just under the wire. 
TW's big day is today, April 19th.
And Amy shares her day with me tomorrow. 

Since Aries women like to be in control, I decided I would just go ahead and throw the party. 

You are all invited. 
The party will take place in Amy's beautiful garden. 
I know she will be a perfect hostess. 








We will pull up a few more chairs and open the champagne. I can hear the laughter now. Maybe a few tears will be shed but they will be tears of happiness that we are all celebrating together. 




The food is coming. 
TW and I are leaving that to the rest of you. 
I am sure it will be delicious.  
And I just know that someone will remember to bring a chocolate cake. 

TW and Amy-
There is an enormous surprise box for each of you. 
Inside- you will find everything your heart desires. 






  


All my love dear Birthday Sisters. 
May the coming year be filled with good health and happiness. 



Thank you GJ! 
Now I would like to bring some food to the party! I made it in my own kitchen. Let's start with a bowl of chicken tortilla soup...





A salmon dinner is always good in my opinion 😊




A bbq pork dinner is another possibility...



        Now for the desserts.. (Not baked by me 😉)












Have a wonderful day my friends!!!