Sunday 6 January 2019

Kitty Update

I have come to the conclusion that kittens are the Universe's way of playing a joke on us humans. 



I love the early mornings best of all. He snuggles on my chest and feels so nice and warm. Sometimes he will take his paw and gently pat my face.
This is when he is Little Mo.

Then he will turn around and attack!
Now he is Luci-fur!

I keep the spray bottle beside me but he still manages to take me by surprise.

I have another chunk out of my arm from earlier today. 

My daughter and son-in-law were here over the holiday. They have a nice bedroom/sitting room in the attic. They are very comfortable up there with their own cat.

One morning I heard a racket coming from the top of the stairs. Kyle was heading downstairs and Luci-fur was waiting on the landing. He wanted in the room. But, of course, he doesn't get along with their old cat.  So Kyle closed the door, clapped his hands loudly,  and told Luci-fur to go away. 

Well... as you can imagine that did not go over well with the little devil. 
And Kyle had bare feet!
And he was trapped! 
Luci-fur would not let him pass by. 

By the time I got up there with the spray bottle- the battle was pretty much won by the cat! There were scratches all over Kyle's feet. It really was rather funny- seeing this tall man and tiny cat in a stand off! It is not so funny when I am the one being attacked. Those little scratches hurt!

We will keep him. We don't give up easily on the animals who come our way. He goes to the vet on Wednesday and I am hoping that will turn him into a more placid cat. 

It is a good thing he can be so darn cute...
most of the time.