Tuesday 12 June 2018

Exciting plans!

I couldn't stay in the States, can't face living in France without Peter, what to do?

Luckily, I have a large family in Spain, where I'll be able to enjoy better weather than here, and excellent free healthcare! I'm going to live in Granada.

I have already arranged the trip, booked my flight, and will be in Spain by the end of the month.

Jan, the friend who welcomed me to her home in France, left on vacation last Friday, to visit friends and family in England and Wales, then going for a week in Lanzarote, Canary Islands. I'm looking after her two adorable dogs and her home until she gets back.

Then it will be au revoir France, hola España! Olé!



The white dog is Scruff, the black one is Réglisse (licorice in French), both very appropriate names...

Here are some pictures of Granada:







Not bad, eh? I still plan to spend time in Miami, in the winter! I'm very excited about the move.