Sunday 6 May 2018

Missing this little creature

I miss Pirouette, but I'm happy that I found a loving family to take her in. They're animal lovers and she became the lady boss of the animals that live indoors: one young puppy and one shy cat, younger than her. There are also two hunting dogs that live outside (they have their own little house). They kept her inside for a month so she could get used to her new surroundings, then she was let out to explore the woods behind the house. They say she's very friendly and loving. I was apprehensive about her adaptation to a new family, because she was extremely attached to us, especially to Peter. After his death, she was behaving strangely, peeing all over the place and other things. The vet (lovely Olivier) put her on some natural capsules that I could open and put in her food, and she improved rapidly. I gave the rest of the capsules to Damien, so I expect she wasn't too distressed in her new surroundings. Here's the adorable Pirouette: