Saturday 19 May 2018

Cancelled Due to Insanity!

By the time you are reading this, the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may well be over, especially if you are on the West Coast. Theatres, cathedrals, libraries, hotels and banquet halls across Canada are booked for morning wedding celebration parties.

I was planning a nice WTIOC Royal Wedding Brunch.

But my heart is broken once again for my American neighbours and I cannot pretend that everything is okay.

Enough is enough.

Since Jan 1 2018:

🚩21,776 gun related incidents 🚩5,406 dead 🚩101 mass shootings 🚩22 school shootings, average of 1 a week

Today is a day to grieve.

Tomorrow is a day to keep fighting. I believe in those kids from Florida and the young people they have inspired. Let's help keep their voices in the media. They will need the strength to carry on and they cannot do it alone.



😓  I send you all hugs.