Thursday 13 February 2014

Mascara or no mascara? UPDATE

I CC said she was going to wear some make-up for her op. Having seen her without any make-up at all, I can tell you she looks just fine with or without it. Another thing I noticed about CC is that she doesn't seem to need any beauty sleep. We would stay up until the small hours and CC would get up quite early, looking as fresh as a rose. I, on the other hand, looked like something the cat dragged in, even though I had slept longer than CC...


We're all holding you in our thoughts, dear friend. I hope you recover from the anesthetic quickly so you can catch up with P's story about pee pee (we haven't forgotten about it, Irish).

[As soon as I hear any news about CC, I'll publish a new post, ok?]

UPDATE

[I'm typing this on the i-pad and it seems the formatting has gone out of the window!]

GrannyJ received an email from CC's sister. Here it is, a bit edited to stick to people's internet names:

GrannyJ, I'm CC's sister.. We are most grateful for everyone's kindness, support, prayers and encouragement... Surgery went well.. A 2cm tumor was removed and the dr believes from what he was able to see visually that the cells seemed to be contained. The pathology report will confirm any findings.. So... In 2 weeks we'll know if any or further treatment will be necessary .... 
Again thanks so much for your well wishes and more.... I'll stay in touch. GrannyJ, I would appreciate you passing the info along to CC's friends...