Sunday 14 April 2013

Name these girls - Second chance

The guessing competition is proving to be very popular and attracted lots of comments. I decided to re-post the photos with clearer rules. I'm also doing this to make my life simpler. I would go crazy trying to go through 350+ comments to retrieve your lists!

Rules:

1) People who appear in the photos are allowed to match 10 pictures to the names, to avoid "outing" themselves.

2) Everybody else (not in the photos, lurkers and accidental visitors) may match them all, but anybody with 10 correct guesses wins.

3) If revising your lists, please do not edit. Post a fresh list in a new comment. It would be impossible for me to keep track of the edits.

I will re-post everything again the day before the results and you'll have a last chance to revise your lists.

The entrants, in no particular order, are:

Betzy
Tumbleweed
Molly Malone
Ripley
GrannyJ
PGFan
Spike
Queen of Sheeba
CC
Mrsgunka
Sleuth
Amy (Ottoline)
Regina (Moi!)

Please match the photos to the names and post the number of the photo with the chosen name alongside it in the comments. I'll collect all your choices and announce the winner in a few days, when I'll post all the pictures with their respective names.

Lurkers and newcomers are most welcome to post their guesses. The more, the merrier...

Have fun!

01

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09

10

11

12

13