Friday 21 September 2012

I couldn't resist!

I succumbed to temptation... Here's a Romney joke:

Mitt Romney had a bad reaction to the fake tan he used for the Univision appearance and had to be admitted to hospital for observation.

He was a royal pain to the nurses because of his patronizing attitude.

None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him. They kept passing the buck when it was time to deal with Mitt.

A junior Hispanic nurse drew the short straw, bravely walked into his room and announced,

"I have to take your temperature."

After a few idiotic soundbites, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.

"No, I'm sorry, but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."

Mitt wasn't too happy, but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind. After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce,

"I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"

She leaves the door to his room open on her way out. He curses under his breath as he hears people walking past his door, laughing.

After almost an hour, a doctor comes into the room.

"What's going on here?" asked the doctor. Angrily, Mitt answers,

"What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken before?"

After a pause, the doctor replies,

"Yes, but never with a daffodil!"